Friday, January 4, 2008

Find Your Inner Child


Growing up I had every type of doll imaginable. Talking dolls and Walking dolls, Dolls you could feed, Cabbage Patch and Barbie dolls…Jem and the Holograms…you name it, I had it! But my favorite dolls were not of the 3 dimensional kind…My hours of fun came with scissors in hand. I loved paper dolls!

If you love fashion, you’ve probably loved it since you were a child, and paper dolls provided numerous costumes changes that your other dolls could not.

I've always had a strong connection to what came before. And as a child, I could she my mother and my grandmother or even my great grandmother as little girls playing with their paper dolls and I'd feel like a proud member of girlhood.

If you feel like a proud member of the fairer sex and you too loved paper dolls, then check out a few books for the fashionable crowd. Its arts-n-crafts for grownups!








All titles can be found on Amazon.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails