Thursday, July 16, 2009

twitter is getting outta control, but this is funny as hell

Will you look at this child of God...

Soulja Boy is a damn fool! Why is there a roll of toilet tissue in the shot? And do you see the Dax hair grease in the corner of the shot? GHETTO...

oh and I will not state the obvious in the shot! ;p

lmoaff @ these pics of Omarion, Chris Brown, Teyana Taylor and I think that chick from American Idol that was on the game playing Malik's sister...they stupid ass hell and possibly faded to have taken these high time photos of themselves doing the I'm so sexy pose. They got abs for days...must be nice to be under 21!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh @ the obvious!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I didn't have those when I was 21. Ah ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails