Friday, December 28, 2007

he wins with his hands down




Nasir Jones is the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life. This is NOT something that I’ve just discovered…so it’s only fitting that I add him to my blog (and this very well could be a daily happening)! This is my girlhood crush that just won’t DIE! And I put DIE in caps because I would like it to do so. It’s much less painful that way.

I have had this crush/love/infatuation with Nasty Nas aka Nas aka Escobar aka God’s Son aka Street’s Disciple since I was 15 years old...and ok so maybe the last two monikers were the names of his albums, but they are certainly befitting.

I noticed this beautiful poet a couple of years b4 my 15...rapping on Main Source’s Live at the BBQ, but I didn’t notice just how cute he was until Halftime…and my heart has been on lock ever since!

I experienced a lot of first with Nas as my life soundtrack. The first time I smoked the sticky icky, we were all in a huge cipher listening to Illmatic and the song playing in the background to MY toke was The World Is Yours. Aaaawww the sweet cheeba…how I miss it so…but I digress.

There are a lot of odes (in my head and on my ipod) to my STILLmatic man…Killing Me Softly with his song…, Slowly Surely I try to walk away from…, Day Dreaming…hey baby let’s get away, let’s go somewhere…, I want A Sunday Kind Of Love…, I want him to Touch Me In the Morning…cuz I have a LOVE HANGOVER…I could go on and on with my ode to this man, so again I digress.

Lets just end this by saying 15 years later I’m still on it and I need someone to come along and take me OFF it…cuz he’s now OFF the market... :( hopefully will soon be :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails